Working off of Chris's laptop in a coffee shop.
Some links for the end of the week:
- The Oui online pop up shop has been getting a lot of love for good reason...so many pretty things for sale!
- This sneak peek of the synonym journal
- Fabric dyeing with flowers! Via Lena Corwin.
- Looking forward to seeing the results of this project by Metrode!
- And, a kitten, just because.
Enjoy your weekend!
p.s. The photo above is a picture I took at the A Detacher store in New York
Packing up an order // a recent lunch // fall/winter sketches
The summer sale is on in the Lotfi shop! All clothing items are now 30% to 40% off.
I've been wearing my flock dress out and about lately with sandals and a jean jacket, and I'm planning on wearing it to a family wedding in a few weeks (with maybe high heels and some dressier jewelry). There are only a few left in the shop!